[Buddha-l] 9. Attadiipaa Sutta (Joy Vriens)

Dan Lusthaus vasubandhu at earthlink.net
Tue May 11 00:30:58 MDT 2010

Joy,

I've been busy finishing up a piece past its deadline. My participation was
unnecessary since you were getting good advice. On Pali matters wouldn't you
rather hear from Lance than from me anyway? (You should!)

Why bring up Vimalakirti, that overly eloquent, offensive loudmouth who, for
some strange reason, is only remembered for the one moment when he actually
shut up (and only then because he was invited to do so)? Are you suggesting
something?

Dan