[Buddha-l] You couldn't make this stuff up [was: Vajrayana on buddha in the Buddha]

Erik Hoogcarspel jehms at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 15 02:20:53 MST 2010

Op 15-1-2010 6:38, Richard Hayes schreef:
> On Jan 14, 2010, at 8:57 PM, Alberto Todeschini wrote:
>

>> "Intentional Chocolate™, is a company that is holding a simple, yet
>> revolutionary vision for the creation and consumption of food and how we
>> live our lives. This conscious, for-profit company founded in 2007, is a
>> leader in the revolutionary field of intention-enhanced food and is
>> focused on delivering sustenance that nourishes both body and spirit.
>>
> Having had my karma transformed several times by Sri Chinmoy's restaurant (which I am sure was responsible for my getting tenure), I am a firm believer in consuming for-profit intention=enhanced food. You can bet I will be buying my lovely wife some Intentional Chocolate for Valentine's Day.
>
> I'd say more, but I have to go lift up a few buses before retiring to a night of dreaming of apsarases playing sweet celestial melodies as I sip ambrosia in Vridavan.

And there was the 3HO family,  American Sihks who were big in
restaurants. The tantric adepts might want to google for sex and
chocolate and I remember that there used to be a pastryshop in New York
that sold all kinds of sexrelated chocolate figurines.
This opens a whole new area in cooking, "accompany your unintentional
French fries with the intentional steak, cooked during Mahakalapuja and
finish with our karunasundae made with Tarastrawberries and yoghurt
frozen during Avalokiteshvarapuja. As a special service for our guest
and to make the digestion completely intentional we have an altar and
recordings of pujas in each toilet."

erik