[Buddha-l] You couldn't make this stuff up [was: Vajrayana on buddha in the Buddha]

slachs at att.net slachs at att.net
Fri Jan 15 03:38:41 MST 2010

 Erik schreef:

"This opens a whole new area in cooking, "accompany your unintentional French fries with the intentional steak, cooked during Mahakalapuja and finish with our karunasundae made with Tarastrawberries and yoghurt frozen during Avalokiteshvarapuja. "

Achhh Erik- you finally showed your "old world" Commie rat colors- in the "Land of the Brave and the Home of the Free" we call them "Freedom fries." Just so you know, they are best followed with a slice of apple pie, preferably made by your mom.

With the best intentionally enhanced blessings,

Stuart