[Buddha-l] Everybody on vacation?

Erik Hoogcarspel jehms at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 14 09:22:15 MDT 2009

jkirk schreef:
> "I sometimes get the feeling that most people believe in
> reincarnation because they want to be someone who believes in
> reincarnation."
>
> That's not me, Jack!

How could you? You just expressed your nonbelief!
> My thought of course was a small version about one favorite theme
> among some of us: so much to read, so little time.
For some reason time goes faster when you're older. It's not fair. Perhaps older people should pick up zen meditation in order to slow it down. Or read tedious books. Writing and reading emails also consumes a lot of one's time, maybe that why people change to twitter these days :-)

Erik

Info: www.xs4all.nl/~jehms
Weblog: http://www.volkskrantblog.nl/pub/blogs/blog.php?uid=2950
Productie: http://www.olivepress.nl