[Buddha-l] Voegelin and Nansen's cat

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Fri Jan 2 22:59:28 MST 2009

Bravo, Vicente!!

Juana K.

-----Original Message-----
From: buddha-l-bounces at mailman.swcp.com
[mailto:buddha-l-bounces at mailman.swcp.com] On Behalf Of Vicente
Gonzalez
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 10:46 PM

Dan wrote:

DL> But he is only one of many possible examples one could point
to in
DL> order to show that Jung's direction was anything but
inevitable. He
DL> seemed germane since he early on identified the false
scientism that Vincent brought out.

well, no really. Truly I never imagined that the rescue of this
thread can awake all these passions. I wonder if the USA
psychotherapy is an equivalent of European soccer, and in that
case, the European decadence is complete.
I hope some relax in the discussion. Jung is dead and his actual
legacy in psychotherapy is not provoking any anti-semitism.
There are other interesting swiss contributions to this world
like chocolate, cheese and the impertinent cuckoo clocks.

best regards,