[Buddha-l] Voegelin and Nansen's cat

Vicente Gonzalez vicen.bcn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 22:45:56 MST 2009

Dan wrote:

DL> But he is only one of many possible examples one could point to in order to
DL> show that Jung's direction was anything but inevitable. He seemed germane
DL> since he early on identified the false scientism that Vincent brought out.

well, no really. Truly I never imagined that the rescue of this thread
can awake all these passions. I wonder if the USA psychotherapy is an
equivalent of European soccer, and in that case, the European
decadence is complete.
I hope some relax in the discussion. Jung is dead and his actual
legacy in psychotherapy is not provoking any anti-semitism.
There are other interesting swiss contributions to this world like
chocolate, cheese and the impertinent cuckoo clocks.

best regards,