[Buddha-l] Republicans are happier ?

Jim Peavler jmp at peavler.org
Fri Feb 15 15:13:17 MST 2008

Unfortunately, those of us who make only minor money, such a you
suggest, still pay taxes. In fact we pay a higher rate of taxes than
if we were certain corporations. And we would go to jail for
withholding even the that dribble. Unless you are completely homeless
and pennyless it is very  difficult to avoid supporting war, torture,
and the other horrors our government provides.