[Buddha-l] The Anti-anti Thread

Jim Peavler jmp at peavler.org
Wed Sep 27 12:33:20 MDT 2006

I have the distinct impression that most folks are pretty much sick
of this particular thread, especially since there have been a few
pretty mean-spirited postings. Besides, it is seldom on any subject
touching on our professed family of topics. We are not going to solve
this one folks. Maybe we ought to wait until our president bombs
Iran, then we can make a fresh start with a whole new group of
suffering sentient beings.

So, how about lets move along to other things for now. I am going to
look to see if I can find something about Buddhism to say.

Thanks to you all for your patience in getting past these rough
spots. I'd bow, but I am too old.

Jim Peavler
jmp at peavler.org