[Buddha-l] Question of rebounced mail on Pali chronology

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Wed Feb 8 12:39:39 MST 2006

I occasionally use paypal for on-line purchases. I think that the "spam"
messages are not correlated to your use or non-use of paypal - whether
you use it all the time, occassionally, or never you will get the same
amount of these messages on a regular basis. I am pretty paranoid as a
general rule, but I don't think there is any greater danger in using
paypal than there is in using a credit card to pay for dinner at a
restaurant (quite possibly less danger).
- Curt