[Buddha-l] Question of rebounced mail on Pali chronology

Stephen Hodge s.hodge at padmacholing.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Feb 8 13:03:31 MST 2006

Curt wrote:

>I occasionally use paypal for on-line purchases. I think that the "spam"
>messages are not correlated to your use or non-use of paypal
I am sure all Buddha-L subscribers are way to sophisticated to be fooled,
but these spam messages are a criminal attempt to get your financial
details -- as are all messages from banks and relatives of African leaders
(= Nigerian fraudsters).  But everyday somebody does fall for them and has
their bank account emptied -- that's why these msgs still appear with
tedious regularity.

Best wishes,
Stephen Hodge