[Buddha-l] Question of rebounced mail on Pali chronology

Peter D. Junger junger at samsara.law.cwru.edu
Wed Feb 8 09:45:51 MST 2006

Franz Metcalf writes:

: Jim et al.,
:
: As we've thus far heard from one other member who supports the PayPal
: account idea (and none yet who don't), and as such accounts are free,
: and as one can transfer into them even tiny amounts of money without a
: fee, and as Jim didn't ask for the account and thus gets to keep the
: lion's share of the merit, and as this nevertheless creates a little
: field of merit for the whole assembled multitude of buddha-lers (who
: clearly need it), I repeat my suggestion that you open an account, Jim.

One problem is that there are those of us, such as myself, who have
no idea of how paypal works but do receive dozens or more spam messages
a day saying that our paypal account is deactivated or something like
that.  I'd love to support Jim but am really afraid of paypal.

With hands together,
Peter
--
Peter D. Junger--Case Western Reserve University Law School--Cleveland, OH
 EMAIL: junger at samsara.law.cwru.edu    URL:  http://samsara.law.cwru.edu