[Buddha-l] Statistics

Chris castanford at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 08:41:51 MDT 2005

Actually, mea culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa. I have to admit to deleting
messages from 'jkirlk' routinely before I 'process' other messages. Why?
Because all too often, messages from 'jkirk' contain extensive transcribed
script from third part sources or, URLs to third parity sources. I believe I
am quite capable of doing my own research, thank you very much and do not
need prejudiced referrals from anyone. I come here to find *original* ideas,
not referrals. I would be most anxious and willing to hear of jkirk's
personal views on matters discussed in this form as opposed to what she
views as relevant opinions of others.