[Buddha-l] Statistics

d f tweney dylan at tweney.com
Sun Oct 9 08:55:38 MDT 2005

As a former, non-practicing scholar, I appreciate references to sources
(particularly those in English) far more than anything else I read on
Buddha-L. If I want personal views, there are plenty of places I can
look. I come to this forum for educated, informed commentary on
Buddhism and for a rare chance to hear scholars discussing buddhism,
often passionately, among themselves. Unfortunately the dialog often
devolves to long threads that have very little to do with buddhism ...
but fortunately, these threads are easy to delete.

dylan tweney    dylan at tweney.com

blog:    http://dylan.tweney.com
haiku:      http://tinywords.com