[Buddha-l] New mailing list

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Mon Nov 4 16:03:44 MST 2013

On Nov 4, 2013, at 13:18, Jeff Ross <jross at openvistas.net> wrote:

> I've set up a new mailing list for Buddha-L.  Rather than try to migrate the current subscriber base to the new list, I'd like to invite you all to take a moment and subscribe to the new list.

Subscribing works as promised. It looks as though buddha-l has survived yet another rebirth. Many thanks to Jeff Ross for making the next phase of buddha-l possible. And a great big thanks to Jim Peavler for making the SWCP phase of buddha-l possible by doing the legwork to get it hosted and for paying the monthly fees that have kept it alive for the past five years and several months.

As soon as we're sure that buddha-l at buddha-l.org is functioning well, we'll close down the SWCP version.

--
Richard Hayes
Emeritus