[Buddha-l] New mailing list

Jo ugg-5 at spro.net
Mon Nov 4 15:32:38 MST 2013

Thanks for helping out, Jeff.
The auspices look good.
Joanna Kirkpatrick

-----Original Message-----
From: buddha-l-bounces at mailman.swcp.com
[mailto:buddha-l-bounces at mailman.swcp.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Ross
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2013 1:19 PM
To: Buddhist discussion forum

Hi all,

I've set up a new mailing list for Buddha-L.  Rather than try to migrate the
current subscriber base to the new list, I'd like to invite you all to take
a moment and subscribe to the new list.

The easiest way to subscribe is to send an email to

     buddha-l-subscribe at buddha-l.org

The list will respond by sending you a confirmation e-mail so we make sure
we can get e-mail to you.

Simply reply to that e-mail and after a moderator approves your request,
you're in.

The other way is to pay a visit to

     http://www.buddha-l.org

where you'll find a signup form.  The archives from buddha-l have been
copied to my server as well, and are available under the Archives link on
the main page.  As time permits I will try to convert them into a more
search friendly format.

Subscribers to the list can post without moderator approval.
Non-subscribers can also post to this list but only after a moderator
approves the message.  Another moderator would be great, so if you might
like to give it a whirl, please let me know.  As Richard mentioned earlier,
it is not a very time intensive job.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me off-list at
jross at openvistas.net.  Otherwise, I look forward to lurking on the new list
and enjoying your posts as I have for so many years.

Jeff Ross