[Buddha-l] Buddha-L archive?

bob Woolery drbob at comcast.net
Sun Nov 3 18:34:08 MST 2013

Probably this will await a computer savvy person who moves the list onto a
privately owned server, programmed to our needs.  Sasanarefuge is privately
served, for example.  A privately served Chiropractic list I am on charges
$15 a year as my part of the server/maintenance costs. Yahoo groups changes
configuration, loses files, and is a general PITA for a gem faceting list I
am on.  I don't have the expertise.

bob