[Buddha-l] Nalanda's destruction

L.S. Cousins selwyn at ntlworld.com
Sat May 25 23:07:45 MDT 2013

Dear Dan,

There is nothing in these links to support the idea that they are 'more
interested in Islamic studies'. The project is obviously tied in with
the idea of developing an economic community along the ASEAN-China-India
axis.

The last link is in fact to Nava-Nālanda-Mahāvihāra. I am curious about
this because several Pali scholars from there were at a conference I was
just at in Bangkok. I see that Nava-Nālanda-Mahāvihāra has been 'deemed
a university'. So is this being merged into the new University ?

Lance