[Buddha-l] Nirvana Sutra Chapter 19

Joy Vriens joy.vriens at gmail.com
Wed May 22 00:12:47 MDT 2013

Hi Jo,

And Apple is far from being the only one (Google, Amazon, Starbucks...).
BTW It's called tax avoidance, not evasion, in the official press. It's
part of the game. Like it's part of the game not to invest in the lives
of one's slaves (Bangla Desh etc.). The logic consequence is a growing
public debt, for which nations and their citizens are held accountable.
It's time for never tiring dukkha-fighting Buddhism to wake up (once
again), put its malas and lotus flowers away and get its hammers and
sickles out of the closet.

Did you notice how I discretely and skilfully brought in some Buddhist
content?

  "Today on the reactionary biz program on CSpan TV some old geezer
Apple guy was trotted out, trying to answer questions about Apple's tax
avoidance--I didn't watch because he was already hemming and hawing."