[Buddha-l] Bangladesh Muslim lovefest

Jo ugg-5 at spro.net
Tue Oct 2 11:23:17 MDT 2012

Arun Shourie is a well-known Muslim hater journalist. I'd not rely on
anything he publishes.
JK
-------------------------

[.............]
In the previous post, I included a link to
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_Temples:_What_Happened_to_Them#cite_note
-7

which discusses the book _Hindu Temples - What Happened to Them_, "a
two-volume book by Sita Ram Goel, Arun Shourie, Harsh Narain, Jay Dubashi
and Ram Swarup" and various attempts to refute or undermine it. The article
points out, "The Appendix of the first volume contains a list of
temple-destructions and atrocities that the authors claim took place in
Bangladesh in 1989."

Dan