[Buddha-l] Meteorite Buddhist statue brought to Germany bySSexpedition

Christopher Fynn chris.fynn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 02:40:52 MDT 2012

In the 1970's there was also an elderly German "Bonpo Lama" living in
Toronto who also looked remarkably similar and wore the same kid of
hat. He had a student I knew who worked in the sculpture foundry of
the Ontario College of Art who used to make strange images and dorjes
out of metals like titanium for this "Lama". Thinking about it, it is
possible that he is the source.