[Buddha-l] Buddhist stupa to be moved from NM Petroglyph Park

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Mon Oct 1 22:54:43 MDT 2012

On Oct 1, 2012, at 10:08 PM, Christopher Fynn <chris.fynn at gmail.com> wrote:

> But do you support much of those taxes being used for needless wars
> and for the development and purchase of "weapons of mass destruction"?

"Needless war" is a redundancy. Needless to say, I am completely opposed to any tax money in any country being used for weapons of any scale of destruction. Armies should be used for the sole purpose of rescuing kittens after hurricanes. Any other use of an army is a violation of the first precept.

Richard Hayes