[Buddha-l] Bourgeois Buddhism

Jo jkirk at spro.net
Wed Mar 14 20:08:31 MDT 2012

Gad, Interesting that you write this because at the same time I was asking a
European history friend if Marx really said this; his reply was similar to
yours.

Joanna

Friedrich Engels wasa bourgeois communist without whose financial support
Karl M. would not have got very far.
Engels belonged to posh clubs and owned racehorses.
Marx was not a moralist.