[Buddha-l] more tibetan self-immolations

donna Bair-Mundy donnab at hawaii.edu
Sun Jan 8 15:45:00 MST 2012

Aloha,
   Now, I know I'm getting old and senile so correct me if I'm wrong on
this but as I recall Tibetans actually tried the path of violent uprising
against the Chinese many years ago, with covert help from the United
States.  The result was bloodshed but no independence for the Tibetan
people.

                    	Have a safe and joyful day,

 			donna Bair-Mundy, Ph.D.
 			Instructor, LIS Program