[Buddha-l] Students as potential spooks?

sjziobro at cs.com sjziobro at cs.com
Sun Feb 5 13:05:54 MST 2012

I figured that if you knew anybody in the intelligence communities you'd at least have more to judge on than a priori notions that intelligence work is inherently evil.  I doubt this response is anything unexpected.  I htought one of your earlier responses was of real interest, Richard.  You noted something to the effect that you considered working in the intelligence community a waste of talents.

Stan