[Buddha-l] Rice & Dragons

Erik Hoogcarspel jehms at xs4all.nl
Sat Apr 14 14:51:26 MDT 2012

Op 14-04-12 18:29, Jo schreef:
> What a vision---------an ORANGE whitehouse................ Hillary or
> her successor in orange robes with a few red robes added for color. I
> wonder if we could get Rev. Wright to wear orange? joanna

I'm not sure this will be a great improvement. The Dutch sports fans
have experimented many years with orange things. With the coming
Olympics I fear again an orange epidemic.
I'm very much in favour of secular administrations. Buddhists are very
often lousy politicians. Would you like to have a kind of Srilankan or
Butanese president? Or the Dalai Lama? Or think of a religious person
like Gandhi, who wanted to put India back into the Middle Ages. I prefer
someone who went to college.
I think Buddhist porn might be a good idea, especially for pujas and
visualisations. It will improve concentration considerably and get you
to the jhanas in no time.

erik, visualiser.