[Buddha-l] Return of blasphemy?

Lidewij Niezink lidewij at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 16:00:26 MST 2011

And then there is the good news: Steven Pinker

Pinker, S. (2011). * The Better Angels of our Nature.* , New York: Viking
http://stevenpinker.com/publications/better-angels-our-nature

For a review:
stevenpinker.com/sites/scholar.iq.harvard.edu/files/pinker/files/better_angels_shermer_american_scholar_review_0.pdf

cheers,
Lidewij