[Buddha-l] Buddhas Meditation

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Fri Jul 8 18:10:02 MDT 2011

OK Richard--hypothetical argumentation as a function of your
discipline is AOK, but language statements are statements. There
are _other ways_ of interpreting statements.
Nothing that I wrote has anything to do with your stated
"possibility of denigrating non-vegetarians", or denigrating
anyone, for that matter.

You didn't read what I wrote. OR, you misconstrued what I
wrote--probably because you want to harp on some people
denigrating other people, or the possibility of doing so.  This
_denigration theme_ is one of your favorite discussion topics, we
have seen it before, probably when you are not feeling too well,
or suffering indigestion-- but it is not mine (unless we are
talking about the Lotus Sutra).

So please do not attribute such viewpoints to me.

Joanna