[Buddha-l] Buddha's Meditation

Timothy Smith smith at wheelwrightassoc.com
Thu Jul 7 11:53:47 MDT 2011

I didn't, even for a cosmological minute, think he was saying it was ok for things to be exterminated.
Rather, it seemed clear enough to me that he was admonishing the assembly to act as they saw fit
concerning the redwoods, but to act with non-attachment, thus lessening their suffering as Pacific Lumber's
dozers lumbered by.

Timothy Smith
Office/Mobile 831.624.8138
Fax  831.659-5112