[Buddha-l] Anniversaries

bob Woolery drbob at comcast.net
Wed Dec 28 05:02:37 MST 2011

On another list, the assertion was made that nibbana literally means
coolness.  If so, the metaphorical effort to "be cool" is much older than I
had known, and nibbana more understandable.
  That niroda, among its other meanings, denotes condom, brought new
understanding to the firstwords of the YogaSutras.

   Or am I badly in the weeds?

Bob Woolery, DC
stateoftheartchiro.com
miraclechiro.com