[Buddha-l] Anniversaries

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Tue Dec 27 21:05:52 MST 2011

On Dec 27, 2011, at 7:37 PM, "Jo" <jkirk at spro.net> wrote:

> Judging by the blankness (shunya) of buddha-l today,  one suspects the
> number might be around five: the five people who work on alternative digital
> codings.  Most probably because that topic provoked the largest exchange of
> the past six months, and has nothing to do with anything except coding
> talents and preferences.

I think if you'll look back through the archives, you'll see that several exchanges have been larger. Technical discussions are rather important for those of use who make extensive use of Asian languages, and we benefit by sharing information with each other.

Anyone who wishes to start a discussion on any other topic connected with Buddhism or Buddhist studies is welcome to do so.

Richard