[Buddha-l] Buddhism and Psychology research

Timothy Smith smith at wheelwrightassoc.com
Sat Sep 4 10:05:53 MDT 2010

Dan,

Don't see anything new here, probably my fault.  I think the evidence on Jung is at best contradictory, you obviously
see him as a raging anti-semite.  We're in the present now, and in the present, were I sitting on the jury, I would
acquit Jung of these charges as have many others who've gone through the same evidence you site.
It does seem to me, however, that you are far more attached to enhancing Freud's image than others here are to
embellishing, or de-tarnishing Jung's.  What was that about miscreants we like?

Timothy Smith
Office/Mobile 831.624.8138
Fax  831.659-5112
www.wheelwrightassoc.com