[Buddha-l] Are we unplugged or something?

R B Basham bshmr at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 17:13:45 MST 2010

Erik and non-Eric,

> Wait until Richard has finished reading 'Decision Points'.
>
> Op 09-11-10 16:24, Jim Peavler schreef:
> > Golly. I hope we don't get into a fight again.

For some reason, I can't imagine Hayes reading 'Decision Points' soon.

FWIW, I am recommending that even libraries wait until gifted with free
copies of, if they cannot be paid for merchandising/display space for,
that 'whatever'. Surely, Shaffee, Koch, and/or NewsMax have plenty
pre-paid copies on hand to give away (or pulp). Then again, the copies
may be analogous to the USAn dollar -- 90% fantasy.

BTW, Condie is out touting herself as well.

Anyways,

Richard Basham