[Buddha-l] Kazuaki Tanahashi

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Sun Nov 7 13:18:54 MST 2010

I have the impression that few of the list members live near San
Francisco. Well, one of us--Gary, he's in SF.
Some are in LA.  To SF from LA is a pretty long car drive.
Also, this list is rather anti-intellectual, with one or two
exceptions, of course.
Doubt if there's much interest in translation and its
problematics.

Joanna