[Buddha-l] Being unable to imagine dying and living

Vera, Pedro L. pvera at health.usf.edu
Sun Jun 27 07:08:41 MDT 2010

>Sorry about how my attempted paragraphs run into each other, Buddha-l spits them out like this.

I don't think the problem lies with the list, but Richard probably knows better. It is possible that it's due to how your email client is formatting the emails. It appears that carriage returns are being sent as ">" and not separating the lines in your messages.   I set up my email client to deliver plain text (UTF-8), not HTML messages. Perhaps you can check this option too.