[Buddha-l] Being unable to imagine dying and living

lemmett at talk21.com lemmett at talk21.com
Sun Jun 27 06:28:32 MDT 2010

Oh. I found that very clear and useful, thanks. Sorry about how my attempted paragraphs run into each other, Buddha-l spits them out like this.
Am I obliged to reply?
>P.S. In terms of the obligatory buddhist content of this message, I cannot come up with any.>So is that what "emptiness" means?
If pressed I'd say that I was pretty sure it didn't mean that. Maybe if you then rejected "emptiness".
What does emptiness mean? I am yet to have read and understood anything on emptiness in the separate teaching. Is the integrated teaching of emptiness that all things appear as something that it is not but which conditions it? Is this different from all zen teachings on emptiness?