[Buddha-l] Accuracy

Jim Peavler jmp at peavler.org
Mon Jun 14 12:31:39 MDT 2010

On Jun 14, 2010, at 12:10 PM, Richard Hayes wrote:

> On Jun 14, 2010, at 11:52 AM, Bob Woolery wrote:
>
>> I suggest that if I cannot find _something_ admirable in any person, that is
>> evidence that I am not well acquainted with the person's qualities, or that
>> I lack discernment.

Aha! This might help me explain to myself why I worked with public relations for the Chicago Black Panthers (pretty bad failure, eh?. I seldom used the experience on my resume.) I liked some things about the panthers --like the thousands of poor kids that they provided breakfasts to before school. They would have otherwise gone to school hungry.

I will admit that some of those fellows were scary, but I was truly fond of some of them too.

Jim Peavler
jmp at peavler.org

"Be good. Be just."  John Adams