[Buddha-l] Karma

Erik Hoogcarspel jehms at xs4all.nl
Sat Jun 5 10:22:21 MDT 2010

Last year, during his visit to the place I'm teaching these days, one of
my students made the observation that Richard is doing his best to
prevent the coming of next Buddha and therewith the new Buddhist
renaissance. The new Buddha only comes when dharma is in decline, so
unless you are a Buddha yourself, the best you can do is help Buddhism
down the drain. Many members of this list also help to spread an clarify
the dharma, so our karma must be terrible.
Recently this logic has been used by one of the most intelligent
politicians, undoubtedly a candidate of the coming Nobel Prize on an
actual issue.
See
http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/the-staggers/2010/06/onshore-drilling-palin-oil

erik