[Buddha-l] Conservative (Copyright and copywriters)

Bob Woolery drbob at comcast.net
Thu Jun 3 20:30:27 MDT 2010

I don't know that 12 pages plus TOC is largely available, but reading them
led me to think of you as a lucid and helpful writer.  I suspect that sales
of the complete idiot's guide have been increased by having a fairly
extensive section available for free.

Bob Woolery, DC
326 deAnza dr
Vallejo, CA  94589