[Buddha-l] Conservative (Copyright and copywriters)

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Thu Jun 3 09:26:46 MDT 2010

Google says this, comment anyone?:
http://books.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=43729&topic=
9259&hl=en

You might not but I find it interesting how 3 (three) of books
with my name on them are largely available online for free at ...
http://books.google.com (search under my name ... or try your
own) ... one of these three is very much in print (but is a
translation:
does Mr. Google honestly think that lets him off the copyright
hook, since that's actually multiple copyrights -- the author's
and the translators' and the publisher's ) ... one of which is in
print (but in  short print runs) ... and one in a newer edition
(the 1st edition of which somebody revalorized into a
downloadable eboook without asking) ...  ... "limited preview"
google calls it ...  " ¿ pre-view ? " ... ¿ of coming attractions
?
... "limited" but exactly what limitations ...

... here's another example, (please, don't slay the messenger
here — I'm just saying) ... : ...http://alturl.com/fk64 ...

Gary Gach
http://www.patheos.com/Religion-Portals/Buddhist.html
http://buddhistchannel.tv