[Buddha-l] Richard Hayes sent you a link

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Fri Jul 2 19:42:15 MDT 2010

On Jul 2, 2010, at 18:41, "JKirkpatrick" <jkirk at spro.net> wrote:

> Your typo -- CDrvaka students-- obscures the students you refer
> to here.

It was no typo. The word left my computer with a long a, and it arrived back in my mailbox with a long a. Perhaps a mail client that was not set to UTF-8 replaced ā with D.

> In any case, I do not approve of public funding for any student
> groups.

At my university student groups get no public funding, but they can have access to meeting rooms without paying rent. To qualify for even that small privilege, they cannot exclude anyone on the grounds of race, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
That's as it should be.

Richard