[Buddha-l] New Postage stamps with Hindu Gods!

Chris Fynn cfynn at gmx.net
Mon Jan 18 09:57:01 MST 2010

Bhutan issues stamps with Buddhist images
e,g. <http://wapedia.mobi/en/Postage_stamps_and_postal_history_of_Bhutan>
interestingly most of these are obviously Tibetan not Bhutanese images
since they show Gelukpa figures ~ a sect which is not present in Bhutan
accept amongst some of the Tibetan refugee community.

<http://www.bhutanpost.com.bt/philatelic/>

- Chris