[Buddha-l] Non-arising

Kansei 還西 kansei at shingonan.de
Thu Feb 18 14:19:31 MST 2010

true realization of emptiness is not exclusive, it includes everything,
every dharma, meaning
every experience one has. That's the way I understand it. So then, yes
the suffering of
attachment ends, because one has an insight into the true nature of
things, of which emptiness
is one.

with best wishes,

michael