[Buddha-l] Sex Scandals

David Living aryacitta at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 16:40:16 MDT 2010

>Sex Scandals in the USA

I'm from the (ex) FWBO and we have had our sex scandals. From my
experience - (not that I was ever sexually abused as far as my memory
holds good though I was a remarkably good looking bloke - in the right light)
- an added complication is that many students see it as social advancement
to be seduced or to seduce their teacher. This holds good for thrusting
young ambitious executive management types or yuppies who will sell their
souls to the highest bidder! Maybe that's another thing you don't get so much of
in the East??

Dave/Aryacitta