[Buddha-l] Eckhart and Buddhism - general question and question on dying

Jamie Hubbard jhubbard at smith.edu
Thu Aug 5 07:23:55 MDT 2010

On 8/5/2010 10:13 AM, Jackhat1 at aol.com wrote:
> I hope I don't sound too pseudo philosophical but I was struck by  the
> chance that I like this quote because it would be very sad for a Christian  to
> find god but not know that they have.
> =====
> Not necessarily.They might be replacing the limitations of words  and
> concepts with a relationship that is all feeling and not limited.

Can you please give me some idea of how or why there are "limitations of
words and concepts" but "a relationship that is all feeling" is "not
limited"?

Not limited by what? Insanity?

These tired, anti-intellectual cliches of right brain/left brain have
been left in the dust for a long time now. "Feeling" without cognitive
content is no more possible than words and concepts without "feeling" tones.

Tired,  Jamie