[Buddha-l] Eckhart and Buddhism - general question and question on dying

Jackhat1 at aol.com Jackhat1 at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 19:13:40 MDT 2010

In a message dated 8/4/2010 7:00:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
lemmett at talk21.com writes:

> My  favorite Eckhart quote is, you have to bust through God
> to get to  God.
> To me, it is very Buddhist.
>
>  jack

I hope I don't sound too pseudo philosophical but I was struck by  the
chance that I like this quote because it would be very sad for a Christian  to
find god but not know that they have.
=====
Not necessarily.They might be replacing the limitations of words  and
concepts with a relationship that is all feeling and not limited.

jack