[Buddha-l] Subject: Re: [Fwd: Kyabj? Pema Norbu RinpocheEnters> Parinirvana]

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Mon Mar 30 17:15:39 MDT 2009

We can be happy that Lipman obviously achieved his avowed goal -
to become a leader! If you have to de-convert to get enough
recognition to satisfy you, then so be it.
Everyone at Square One always loves a de-converter. What was that
about prodigal sons?

As to the "soul" and "spirit" references, you'd have to provide a
*lot* of explanation before I could understand the sense in which
you mean these words, but I couldn't promise to find the time to
read it.

All the best
Alex Wilding
Blog: http://dangzang.blogspot.com/