[Buddha-l] karma and consequences

Vicente Gonzalez vicen.bcn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 19:51:06 MDT 2009

Alberto wrote:

AT> Surely the onus probandi is on you, who is making such an extraordinary
AT> claim?

it is not a personal problem of giving authority?

At least to me, for sure who deny the causality in the phenomena of
this world; including the appearance of consciousness and rebirth.

AT> As Bertrand Russell would put it, where is the evidence?

yes,yes..I ask the same, and my position was older and spread in all
the human kind. So we must ask to this new and bizarre guest:

Where is the evidence for non-causality in the arising of beings and
consciousness?