[Buddha-l] buddha-l Digest, Vol 53, Issue 39

schnipp schnupp schnippschnupp at yahoo.de
Sat Jul 25 12:37:37 MDT 2009

Dear Richard: The moderator rejected my last posting, so I change it: You asked me about pancara. Please explain pancara and tell us what you want to say with it.

In the meantime, I can tell you that the bhikkhu sangha here is indeed giving some information to lay people. The rule is, when one sangha cannot decide - another one can be asked. Every monk or nun who even knows of s.th. wrong has to report it. What I asked for in my rejected posting was if anyone knows of a bhikkhu sangha decision concerning TNH in the US. If there is none, I will see that it is brought forth in Europe. It might be decided on the same day/at the same meeting as the case of the other Vietnamese monk because a lot of Mahatheras will be present.

guido