[Buddha-l] Enneagram-L

Curt Steinmetz curt at cola.iges.org
Tue Jan 13 10:25:46 MST 2009

This only partially answers the question. The two most important
characteristics of cooties, as everyone knows, are:

(1) they are highly contagious

(2) girls have them

In order to distinguish cooties from siddhis we must determine the
extent to which the state of siddhidom is contagious and whether or not
girls are especially vulnerable. I think that answering the second
question could fall under NIH guidelines for the inclusion of women an
minorities in medical research:
http://grants.nih.gov/grants/funding/women_min/guidelines_amended_10_2001.htm