[Buddha-l] Enneagram and Buddhism

Piya Tan dharmafarer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 20:54:22 MST 2009

When I was living (early 1990s) in Berkeley as a visiting scholar at the UC
Berkeley, I stayed in the house of Maylie Scott (ex-wife of Peter Scott, who
was teaching English Literature UCB). She was (she has passed on) a
certified Enneagram practitioner and also a Zen teacher at the Berkeley Zen
Center. I attended a few of her lessons.

It was interesting while my interest lasted. But I've left it all back in
Berkeley. My main interest is the early Suttas.

Piya